T. Time Cuts Down All,
Both Great and Small.
- A. In Adam's Fall, We Sinned All.
- B. Thy Life to Mend, This Book Attend.
- C. The Cat Doth Play, And After Slay.
- D. A Dog Will Bite, The Thief at Night.
- E. An Eagle's Flight, Is Out of Sight.
- F. The Idle Fool, Is Whipped at School.
- G. As Runs the Glass, Man's Life Doth Pass.
- H. My Book and Heart, Shall Never Part.
- J. Job Feels the Rod, Yet Blesses God.
- K. Our King the Good, No Man of Blood.
- L. The Lion Bold, The Lamb Doth Hold.
- M. The Moon Gives Light, In Time of Night.
- N. Nightingales Sing, In Time of Spring.
- O. The Royal Oak, It was the Tree, That Saved His Royal Majesty.
- P. Peter Denies His Lord and Cries.
- Q. Queen Esther Comes In Royal State To Save the Jews From Dismal Fate.
- R. Rachel Doth Mourn, For Her First Born.
- S. Samuel Anoints, Whom God Appoints.
- T. Time Cuts Down All, Both Great and Small.
- U. Uriah's Beauteous Wife, Made David Seek His Life.
- W. Whales in the Sea, God's Voice Obey.
- X. Xerxes the Great did Die, And so Must You & I.
- Y. Youth Forward Slips, Death Soonest Nips.
- Z. Zacheus he, Did Climb the Tree, His Lord to See.
The Animal Realm
I Lost My Way*
A Time to Get, A Time to Lose*
The March of Time
- A Time to Be Born, A Time to Die
- A Time to Plant, A Time to Uproot*
- A Time to Kill, A Time to Heal
- A Time to Tear Down, A Time to Build Up*
- A Time to Weep, A Time to Laugh*
- A Time to Mourn, A Time to Dance
- A Time to Cast Away Stones, A Time to Gather Stones Together*
- A Time to Embrace, A Time to Refrain from Embracing*
- A Time to Get, A Time to Lose*
- A Time to Keep, A Time to Throw Away*
- A Time to Rend, A Time to Sew
- A Time to Keep Silent, A Time to Speak*
- A Time to Love, A Time to Hate*
- A Time for War, A Time for Peace
Bulldog on Deck*
* indicates private collection